Make sure your workplace first aiders are able to respond to a range of first aid incidents and emergencies. Our CIEH first aid at work courses ensure that you have someone able to give first aid confidently and competently.
The CIEH Foundation Certificate in First Aid at Work course will teach you the skills, knowledge to give emergency first aid in a low-risk work environment.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone aged 16 and over, who works in a low hazard, low-risk environments such as an office or shop premises
- Anyone aged 16 and over in full- or part-time education wishing to learn about first aid
This course will develop your knowledge of how to administer first aid to people in need.
- Learn the responsibilities of first aiders, including how to contact and talk to emergency services
- Identify emergency first aid situations, including how to deliver assistance
- Learn how to recognise, assess and administer first aid for a wide range of illnesses, incidents and injuries
- Find out about first aid legislation
- Cover skills such as minimising infection, establishing consciousness and how to treat various illnesses and injuries